AIP CONFERENCE ON PHILANTHROPY 2020: ELEVATE THE PHILANTHROPIC CONVERSATION
There is a philanthropic paradigm shift resulting in the understanding that the creation of economic value and social value are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Many individuals are looking to their advisors and the nonprofits they support to help them address significant social and environmental problems in the communities where they live and work. They want greater control of their own destinies by incorporating their values into their investments and philanthropy.
We are the International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy, Inc. (AiP) a network of diverse professional advisors who are devoted to mastering and promoting the principles and practices of client-centered planning. We aspire to inspire, teach, and empower attendees to elevate the philanthropic conversation and create a trusted network of professionals with a shared philanthropic passion.
Come join us in San Francisco, May 18th- 20th and be a part of the conversation.
Registration opening February 1, 2020
April 2 - May 15
| Early Bird Price
February 1 - April 1
| AiP Member
| 501c3 Non-Member
NEW AiP Member
and conference registration)
CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE...
- Sam Cobbs, CEO, Tipping Point Community
- Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society (Stanford PACS) Panel
- Kim Meredith, Executive Director, Stanford PACS
- Kathy Kwan, Advisory Board Member, Stanford PACS; 2019 Outstanding Philanthropist for her work with Eustace-Kwan Family Foundation
- Ted Janus, Advisory Board Member, Stanford PACS; Principal, J Capital
- Panel of Bay Area Community Foundations
- Fred Blackwell, CEO, The San Francisco Foundation
- Nicole Taylor, President and CEO, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- James Head, President and CEO, East Bay Community Foundation
- Robert Rosen, Gates Philanthropy Partners
- David Cahoone, Senior Associate Director, Planned Giving, Brown University
- Gary Reeves, Producer, Emmy winning TV series, GIVE
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES NOW AVAILABLE
View More Information HERE
With 200+ expected attendees, conference sponsorship provides your firm exposure and access to a very targeted demographic. 2019 attendees included 33% wealth managers; 21% philanthropic advisors; 19% accountants; 18% nonprofit officers; and 7% foundation representatives. The 2020 agenda includes extended breaks in the exhibitor area allowing ample opportunity to solidify your current business relationships and make new ones.
Be sure to take full advantage and gain maximum exposure by confirming your sponsorship today!
Simply complete this form and return it by fax to 216-696-2582 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.