- AiP Foundation
- Members Only
|AiP Membership - Overview|
We are a not-profit organization for professional advisors who are dedicated and inspired to teaching and empowering their clients in effectively directing their philanthropic resources for the betterment of society consistent with the clients' deepest values. AiP is an organization for wealth, estate, tax, and philanthropy advisors as well as nonprofit and planned giving officers who have a special commitment to philanthropy as well as their donors and clients.
Advisors: Join to promote the highest ethical standards in philanthropic planning and to become part of a unique network of support and collegial relationships. Our membership consists of financial advisors, philanthroic advisors, attorneys, accountants, wealth counselors, and educators, all with a common objective to inspire and educate one another to make philanthropic planning with clients an integral part of their practice.Join to further educate yourself and staff in charitable planning and to increase the value of your service to clients, as well as network with charitable advisors, nonprofit executives, and foundation leaders.
Nonprofit Professionals: Join to develop relationships with value-centered advisors who have a special commitment to philanthropy. Members expand and improve donor services through current, relevant knowledge and information.
Follow this link for a list of member benefits
Jerry Horwitz – The reason that I became a member of AiP four years ago was that I was intrigued by a very unique group of people. Since joining, I have found that I have received many benefits.
1.In the educational aspects, their conference and seminars are not only refreshing, they are helpful and highly informative. They help me not only to help my clients but also to help myself.
2. Entrepreneurial: I am supplied with new ideas and get greater knowledge and they help me to run my business in a better more professional fashion.
3. Spiritual: doing for others is a blessing!! I think that is what is expected of us. I think it is also giving back for the blessings in life that I and my family have received!! I think we must make a better world for those who cannot afford some of the luxuries that we have been provided with but also better understanding and helping the haves and the have-nots understand one another.
4. Philanthropic: I see the world of philanthropy from all three sides.The 501C3 organization, the world as a donor, and the field of the advisor who is a professional with his client.
5. Business acumen: they have taught me how to steward not only for myself, but for my clients and what is required of that stewardship.
6. Collaborative: this organization truly understands what must be done between the various aspects of the donor organizations as well as the advisors and how together they form a team that serves the clients in an extraordinary way.
7. Friendships: I have truly found remarkable individuals that, I would have no questions or second thoughts but to recommend some of these friends to service my clients and my family. The people I have met, most of them are truly willing to share their thoughts and their ideas without any reservations or hold-backs.
8.We recently became a sponsor at AIP. Obviously, it will help us further our business, but the main thing was to help an organization also because AIP is an organization that is doing the right thing!!!!!
Rob Vatter - Like many of you, I have been a member of various professional organizations over the years, many of which do a good job in creating an atmosphere for professional growth. However, no other organization has brought more professional or personal meaning and enrichment to my life, as has the International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy (AIP). As a professional Non-Profit Executive, I have found friendship, support, training, and most importantly the kind of collaboration which had been missing in my life and the other organizations which I was a member.I have since dropped membership in these organizations and have made AIP my top priority to not only attend the Annual Conference in Chicago, but our organization SightLife, the leading Eye Bank in the World, is returning as a Non-Profit Conference Sponsor in 2011, for the third year in a row. I have also been an active member of the Membership Committee (Chair for 2010), and have promoted my passion and experience with AIP to other For-Profit Advisors and professional Non-Profit Executives.