Ready to join? Apply online.
- Full website access including a robust membership directory, career center, CE credit tracking, and much more!
- Free Monthly Educational Webinars by some of the leading professionals in our industry. Most carry 1 CFP & PACE credit.
- Annual Conference on Philanthropy in the spring where we bring top speakers and leading philanthropists to help you in all aspects of your practice.
- A Members Resource area on the website where you have access to an extensive library of recorded webinars and topics by the brightest minds in the industry; an extensive database of members and non-members with search capabilities; sample business documents, resources and articles, and copies of our Bylaws and Code of Ethics.
- Ability to review and sit for the American College courses needed for the Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP) designation. This is held as a pre-conference workshop in April. You must be a member of AiP and be enrolled with the American College.
- Opt in to an AiP speaker search database by entering your speaking experience. AiP will promote the speaker search to their chapter leaders, the public in general and trade journals. To opt in to the new member feature, fill out the appropriate fields in your bio and check "yes" to joining the Speakers Bureau.
- Networking opportunities at our annual conference with the top professionals in this field. Meet our speakers, sponsors and other members and explore the expertise, products and services they have available to you. Join the AiP LinkedIn group and expand your collaborative possibilities!
- Synergistic Alliances with collegial organizations, training programs and with media covering philanthropic planning.
- Discounts on training programs and books for our members.
- Your name, bio and photo listed in our Website Membership Directory. This provides an informal referral source for members and potential clients – link your emails and website to your bio on our website.
- Opportunity to serve on one of our various Committees and to develop an AiP Chapter in your region to truly impact the direction and success of the Association and position yourself as a leader in the industry. If you would like to serve, contact our office for options.
- The ability to assure your clients that you belong to a larger organization of coast-to-coast advisors who are a resource for any questions or problems that you might encounter.